More InformationCome join the premier hyper-local News and Information organization in the City of Maricopa.
We are looking for a full time Advertising Sales Professional. Are you comfortable chasing down leads in a competitive environment? Do you have a solid work ethic? Have you sold print and digital media in the past? If this sounds like you, send us your information to Vincent@InMaricopa.com
InMaricopa the Magazine and Website has openings for an advertising sales representative, to develop new business for the magazine, website and other vehicles.
We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated skills in the following areas:
• Direct, in-person, B2B sales, especially in the advertising field
• The ideal candidate will have two (2) to five (5) years of experience.
• The Media Consultant will report directly to the Director of Advertising
Our successful representatives agree that their compensation is directly proportionate to the amount of effort they put in day to day. The income potential is unlimited.
Responsibilities include the following: Direct in-person B2B sales of advertising for print, website and e-Marketing formats, and Sponsorships for launch parties and summit events through a relationship-based approach being articulate and professional in both communication and appearance.
• Sales of advertising in our magazine, on our website and in other formats to augment revenue and assist clientele
• Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential customer's value to the organization
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy
• Building a personal book of business by attracting new advertisers through prospecting, appointment setting and face-to-face presentations
• Performing client loyalty services for existing advertisers
• Proficiently updating customer management relationship within Salesforce
• Contributing to the development of marketing tools, such as media kits
• Working closely with the Director of Advertising on ad-related matters
• Attendance at weekly sales meetings
• Maintenance of prospect sheets for ongoing updates on sales status and supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new services
• Develops clear and effective written proposals
• Completing and executing sales contracts
• Networking within professional organizations at events
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
Job Type: Commission/Salary
• Advertising Sales