Pinal County Public Health Department
Pinal County Public Health Department can confirm three new cases have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in Pinal County.
The first is a female in her 30s, who is isolated at home and recovering.
The second is a female in her 30s, no connection to the first, who is isolated at home and recovering.
The third case is a female in her 80s, who is hospitalized and recovering in an area hospital.
Pinal County Public Health department cannot stress enough some key basic safety guidelines to follow, in order to stay healthy and limit the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol) when soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Make sure you and the people around you cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose the tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue available, cough or sneeze into your bent elbow
- Maintain at least six feet distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Stay home when you are sick
For the latest information about COVID-19, its symptoms, and advice on ways to prevent infection, please visit azhealth.gov/COVID19 or pinal.gov/publichealth