Sponsored Content

By Angela Askey
Executive Director Public Relations and Marketing

Central Arizona College (CAC) is proud and honored to serve veterans, their spouses and dependents, as well as active military personnel.

CAC accepts all tuition assistance (TA) provided by the Department of Defense for all branches of the US Armed Forces for active duty service members. The College is approved by Arizona’s State Approving Agency (SAA) to administer the VA Education Benefits’ program and the College accepts all VA Education Chapter Benefits for Veterans, their spouse and dependent(s).

The V.A.L.O.R. (Veteran and Loved Ones Relief Scholarship) is available for Central Arizona College veteran students and their spouses and dependents. This scholarship is awarded annually and may be used to cover tuition and/or book expenses. Applicants must be a veteran, or the spouse or child of a veteran, up to the age of 26. Additionally, they must be a resident of Pinal County and pursuing a degree or certificate.

For further general inquires or assistance, please contact CAC’s Veteran Services Specialist and VA School Certifying Official (SCO), Elizabeth Barrett at elizabeth.barrett@centralaz.edu or 520.494.5517. She is located in Room M115A at the Signal Peak Campus in Coolidge.


Leave a Reply