Successful, Growing CPA team is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper and Tax Preparer. The perfect candidate will have equal experience with general ledger accounting and tax preparation with a focus on improving client outcomes. We are a mid-sized CPA firm located in the City of Maricopa and we focus on Businesses, Business Owners, and the local Community. Our team offers diverse business services but our core focus is serving the accounting, bookkeeping, taxation and financial advisory needs of our Clients.
This position will be required to meet our client needs. You will be working closely with our clients to:
- Produce supporting documentation such as bank and credit card statement reconciliations
- Complete Client Payroll and TPT processing on a bi-weekly or monthly responsibility
- Advise clients on account variances and frequent analyses of revenue and expense accounts
- Produce Client financial statements on a monthly basis
- Convert client financial statements to annual business and personal tax returns
Further, additional qualifications include:
- Basic knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Business taxation preparation experience including 1120S and Schedule C business tax returns
- In-depth knowledge of Individual Tax Preparation (Form 1040) and supporting schedules
- Practical knowledge to be able to correctly answer most common accounting and tax questions
- 3-5 years software experience with MS Office and Quickbooks (Desktop and Online)
- 1-3 years tax software experience with Lacerte Tax or similar tax software
CS CPA Group is a relaxed casual office environment where we respect everyone and expect everyone to do what is right for our clients. We compensate our team better that most CPA firms, including bonuses and incentives that will make this opportunity very financially attractive. This position will work normal business hours with the occasional option to work from home. However, during our busy season(s), there will be a few late nights and Saturdays in the office. Finally, you should be comfortable meeting and working with clients with diverse needs, knowing you have the knowledge and ability to improve their financial situations.
If this position seems interesting and challenging, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com