Advanced Performance is looking for an Office Manager who is a self starter with a strong work ethic. The right candidate will possess strong organizational skills and be able to think critically. Job duties include:
- Scheduling and dispatching work orders to technicians.
- Greeting customers, filling out paperwork to take jobs in, calling customers, and cashing customers out.
- Basic invoicing using Intuit Quick Books
- Inventorying and keeping track of parts and chemicals on hand.
- Ordering and keeping track of parts arrival for customer jobs and parts room.
- Organizing and keeping organized the parts room.
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts payable and receivable.
- Basic cleaning of your personal work area
- Competent with basic computer skills (outlook, excel, word)
- Competent with selling on eBay (A big plus, but not required)
To apply send and email to email@example.com.