AAMCO Is Growing!!
AAMCO Transmissions is the world’s leader in transmissions and complex automotive repairs. We are looking for a master technician or equivalent; you will be working in a total car care repair center, with jobs ranging from general maintenance and repairs to engine, transmission replacement, and diagnostics of the many issues on a vehicle. This position will be responsible for explaining technical diagnoses and needed repairs to the Sales Representative/Front End Management. We are looking for someone to seek out solutions to tough problems with a passion for doing what’s right for our customers.
Lead Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair automotive systems including engine, other drivetrain, brake, hydraulic, exhaust, fuel ignition, electrical, air conditioning and computer systems, and transmissions.
- Manage the shop’s workflow by assessing and assigning each job to technicians on the team based on type of job, qualifications needed and workload.
- Assist other technicians in performing technical activities ensuring quality repairs the first time.
- Explain problems discovered during vehicle inspection to service advisor/front end personnel, and technicians.
- Professionally record findings so that repairs costs are accurately estimated.
- Ensure shop is kept clean and organized at all times
- Ensure safety protocols are maintained in the shop by all technicians
- Ensure shop owned equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Hold a valid driver’s license. (required)
- Own professional grade tools to service any repair needed.
- Must be punctual and bring a positive attitude to work every day.
- Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment.
- ASE Certifications. (preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years inspecting, diagnosing, and repairing all automotive systems including electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
- Minimum of 5 years removing and reinstalling major component systems including all components of the drive line.
- Experience troubleshooting and conducting both mechanical and electrical diagnostics, including drivability testing.
- Proven leadership abilities
- Positive attitude and a desire to serve customers
What We Offer:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Ongoing training and field support
- Daytime work hours
- Full time work- No weekends! Have time to spend with family and friends
- Closed most major holidays
- Growth opportunities
- Training provided
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, and 401K
- Real-Time Automotive Technical Support & AAMCO University /ASE Training Included
To apply please email a resume to Christian Harless at firstname.lastname@example.org.