Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino is hiring on-call banquet staff for its newly remodeled and expanded ballroom.
With flexible hours and a variety of shifts, this is the ideal position for someone looking to earn additional income and be a part our award-winning team.
Our banquet setup staff is responsible for set-up and tear-down of all meeting and catered functions, ensuring our guests receive the top-notch service Harrah’s Ak-Chin is known for.
Celebrating 25 years in Maricopa, Arizona, Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino has been named a Most Admired Company by Arizona Business Magazine and Best Companies AZ, and Phoenix Business Journal has named the property one of the “Best Places to Work in the Valley” five times. Harrah’s Ak-Chin was also awarded a Volunteer Service Award from the Arizona Governor’s Commission on Service and Volunteerism.
Qualifications for banquet setup staff include:
- Demonstrated ability in handling details.
- Able to read and understand written and verbal instruction.
- Be self-motivated, demonstrate pride in work and able to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Able to communicate with guests to meet their immediate needs.
- Ability to maintain composure under all situations.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Able to read, write, and understand English.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Present a well-groomed appearance.
So if you take pride in your organization skills and efficient work ethic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, please consider applying for an on-call banquet setup position. Immediate openings are available; please visit Caesars.com/Careers for additional information and to submit an online application.
County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification are required.
Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino is an enterprise of the Ak-Chin Indian Community located at 15406 N Maricopa Road.