The most expensive home sold in Maricopa from March 16 to April 15 was a 13-year-old Engle home in Province. The one-owner house with a play pool and fire pit went for $9,500 under its asking price and was on the market less than three months.
- 20144 N. Evening Glow Trail
Sold: March 24
Purchase price: $390,000
Square footage: 2,830
Price per square foot: $137.81
Days on market: 76
Year built: 2005
Features: Great views, granite countertops, his and hers walk-in closets, fireplace, covered patio, 2 master bedrooms, formal dining room
Listing agent: Dana L.P. Melcher, Revelation Real Estate
Selling agent: Patti Wasowicz, The Maricopa Real Estate Co.
- 22386 N. Sunset Drive, Cobblestone Farms, $333,450
- 41644 W. Springtime Road, Province, $332,846
- 41903 W. Almira Drive, Glennwilde, $330,000
- 42443 W. Bravo Drive, Rancho El Dorado, $325,000
This item appears in the May issue of InMaricopa.