The most expensive home sold in Maricopa last month was a two-story on a quarter-acre, corner lot on The Duke at Rancho El Dorado. A gourmet kitchen with granite counters, upgraded cabinets and large island looks out to the beautiful backyard and golf course. The home was on the market two months and sold for $10,000 under asking price.
1. 22362 N. O’Sullivan Drive
Sold: July 15
Purchase price: $620,000
Square feet: 4,066
Price per square foot: $152.48
Days on market: 62
Year built: 2005
Features: 3-car garage, travertine floors, plantation shutters, wrought-iron railings, main floor master suite, pool, jacuzzi, built-in BBQ, artificial grass, palapa
2. 42773 W. Misty Morning Lane, Province $570,000
3. 44564 W. Garden Lane, Cobblestone Farms $565,000
4. 44565 W. Granite Drive, Cobblestone Farms $563,000
5. 44547 W. Granite Drive, Cobblestone Farms $545,000
This item appears in the September issue of InMaricopa magazine.