According to Pinal County Environmental Services, six inspections were done from Oct. 17 to Nov. 3.
F.O.R. Maricopa (Inspected Oct. 20)
- Person in charge shall be the Certified Food Protection Manager, obtain certification.
Protection from contamination
- Observed cut melon and tomato being held in cooler with expired dates (10/15-10/19).
- Brooklyn Boys Italian Restaurant & Pizza (Inspected Oct. 20)
- Dollar General (Inspected Oct. 18)
- Maricopa Head Start (Inspected Oct. 21)
- Maricopa High School (Inspected Oct. 21)
- Neaux Coffee Company (Inspected Oct. 20)
Read more health inspections here, and check back at InMaricopa.com for food inspections on the first and third Mondays of each month.