Maricopa Arts Council presents its fourth Artists Studio Crawl Nov. 17-18. See the map
One of MAC’s more popular events, the crawl is Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 4 p.m. It has served as an inspiration for the artists to share their most creative moments, the tools they use and works in progress.
The Studio Crawl is a drive-yourself, fun day to varying artists’ studios in Maricopa.
“We are surely a lucky town to have so many incredible talents who are opening their homes and studios to all of us and in doing so may possibly inspire others to take the creative leap,” said Susan Cameron, whose home studio is on the tour. “Enjoy the day with the family and see some amazing pieces of artwork.”
· Diane Hebert, glass bead and jewelry maker
· Linda Taylor, gourd artist
· Rocky Dunne, fused-glass artist
· Herman Neuberger, artist and metal sculptor
· Brad Kammeyer, oil painter
· Sommer Mills, upcycled floral designer
· Susan Cameron, pastels and acrylic painter
· Tiffany Yazzie, weaver
MAC will distribute maps to the studios and information on the artists in flyers to be available at Honeycutt Coffee, the Chamber of Commerce and Maricopa Public Library.
This story appears in the November issue of InMaricopa.