1. 42466 W. Blue Suede Shoes Lane
The most expensive home sold in Maricopa Jan. 16-Feb. 15 was a 12-year-old house in the adult community of Province, where it sits next to a man-made lake. It sold for $19,000 under its asking price after having three attempted sales cancelled during the past three years. The home is on one level and includes a fireplace inside and a built-in barbecue outside.
Sold: Feb. 13
Purchase price: $330,000
Square feet: 2,598
Price per square foot: $127.02
Days on market: 109
Year built: 2005
Features: Waterfront property with gated courtyard and guest casita, lots of upgrades and natural lighting
Seller’s agent: Debra K. Johnson, Cactus Mountain Properties
Buyer’s agent: Herbert Budwig, Realty ONE Group
2. 42293 W. Good Vibrations Lane, Province, $317,500
3. 42138 W. Baccarat Drive, Province, $300,000
4. 43228 W. Knauss Drive, The Villages at Rancho El Dorado, $295,000
5. 40430 W. Parkhill Drive, Rancho El Dorado, $267,500
This article appears in the March issue of InMaricopa.