Successful, growing CPA Firm is searching for an entrepreneurial CPA/Candidate & Tax manager. This individual will be a key person in our practice and will be able to create their own professional future. The right person will be experienced advising small to medium sized businesses and business owners on best practices related to tax, accounting and financial matters. The key to our client’s success will be implementing these recommendations through hands-on effort along with directing and supervising our bookkeeping and tax preparation staff.
Along with the qualities mentioned above, the right individual will have broad business, accounting and tax experience including:
- Strong ability to communicate complex accounting and tax concepts to business owners.
- Production and review of accurate business financial statements.
- Detailed understanding of various business entity structures and related tax elections.
- Preparation of business tax returns including forms 1040 (Schedule C), 1065, 1120S and 1120.
- Related business tax filings like payroll and sales tax returns.
- Extensive knowledge of current tax law related to business and passive income sources and related tax deductible expenses.
- Experience working with business owners and individuals to optimize their tax and financial outcomes.
Other critical qualifications should include:
- Active CPA certification (preferred) or actively working towards passing the CPA Exam.
- Ability and desire to serve existing and new clients with deep and insightful financial expertise.
- A highly entrepreneurial attitude and a willingness to take ownership of any opportunity.
- Strong management skills and the proven ability to maximize staff capabilities.
- A working knowledge of Quickbooks Online and Desktop software.
- Experience working with Lacerte or other sophisticated tax software.
Compensation will include base salary, productivity based quarterly bonuses and equity. We compensate our team better that most CPA firms, including bonuses and incentives that will make this opportunity very financially attractive.
CS CPA Group is a relaxed casual office environment where we respect everyone and expect everyone to do what is right for our clients. This position will work normal business hours with the occasional option to work from home. However, during our busy season(s), there will be a few late nights and Saturdays in the office. Finally, you should be comfortable meeting and working with clients with diverse needs, knowing you have the knowledge and ability to improve their financial outcomes.
If this position seems interesting and challenging, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org