Employees at Heritage are committed to the growth and development of young people. Providing the highest quality education and character development are key qualities for every member of the Heritage faculty.
Heritage Academy has a positive working environment. Heritage faculty are expected to perform at a high level and focus on serving the parents and scholars of our school. We continually strive for increased academic performance with proven teaching and facilitation methods.
- 4 day school week. No school Fridays.
- Participates in the Arizona State Retirement Saving program
- Teacher autonomy and supportive administration
- Great students and families!
- 2-3 years of experience as a teacher. Prior experience in an academic setting is preferred.
- Ability to enforce high standards of behavior, dress, and character in oneself and with students.
- Excellent communication, technical, and organization skills.
- Professional and friendly disposition.
- Proficient with computers and software applications.
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in related subject with an emphasis in education/teaching preferred. Professional experience also valuable.
- for HS candidates, prior experience teaching college level courses in an academic subject like math, science, language, history, communication is a plus.