AAMCO Is Growing!!
We are on the hunt for someone with recent sales experience (or interest in sales) to assist with interfacing with customers over the phone and in-person, coordinating with the technical team, collaborating across departments, and assisting with day-to-day operations. Ideally, this candidate will have a background in the automotive industry or is mechanically inclined.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience performing high-level customer service and have great organization skills. Any experience in sales, generating leads, cold calling, etc. is a huge plus.
Sales Representative / Customer Service Mgr Must Haves:
- At least 2+ years of recent customer service experience
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Capable of multi-tasking and executing in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to make phone calls and answer the phone
- Work directly with the ownership on day-to-day operations
- Experience identifying and generating leads and cold calling and/or performing sales is a huge plus
- Experience in the automotive industry or someone who is mechanically inclined is preferred
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday
- Must have reliable transportation & valid driver’s license
- Must have written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience and ability to use a computer
Sales Representative / Customer Service Mgr Duties:
- Meet, greet & recommend services to customers
- Order parts & manage inventory
- Consult incoming customers both in-person and over the phone to successfully generate and close sales
- Utilize our database to stay organized and manage technician work flow
- Work with warranty companies on claims
- Generate sales leads, sell to clients, cold call
- Organizing paperwork, light bookkeeping, filing
Sales Representative / Customer Service Mgr Compensation/Perks:
- Competitive weekly pay and opportunity to earn monthly bonuses
- Ongoing training and field support
- Daytime work hours
- Full time work- No weekends!
- Closed most major holidays
- Growth opportunities
- Training provided
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, and 401K
To apply please email a resume to Christian Harless at email@example.com.