Orbitel Communications has suspended in-person payments due to the coronavirus.
“At this time, no one knows how severe this outbreak will be. Given this uncertainty, and the fact that the seasonal influenza (flu) virus is also widespread, we are taking proactive steps to limit the spread of illness,” the company announced to its customers.
Customers are asked to pay online, by mail or by phone.
In reiterating precautions to take during the outbreak – stay home when sick, wash hands frequently, etc. – Orbitel also said its service technicians are equipped with disposable boot covers when the enter homes. Some employees may wear gloves and masks while conducting their work.
Electric and water utilities have also made adjustments during the pandemic.
We ask that our customers utilize one of the many other convenient payment options:
- Online at www.customer.orbitelcom.com
- Mail to P.O Box 69196, Baltimore, Maryland 21264-9196
- Phone – 800-998-8084
- Dropbox located outside Orbitel offices in Sun Lakes and Maricopa
We are following CDC recommendations such as requiring employees to:
- Stay at home if they are experiencing respiratory symptoms,
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water and make use of alcohol-based sanitizers,
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as telephones, keyboards and tools.
- Also, service technicians who enter homes are also equipped with disposable boots covers.
- In addition, you may notice employees such as installers, in-home repair technicians, and front lobby personnel wearing gloves and/or masks as they perform their day-to-day activities.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation. Protecting the health of our customers, employees, visitors to our facility, and others is our utmost priority. Together, we can limit the risk of spreading illness in the workplace and community. Thank you, The Orbitel Communications Team
The Orbitel Communications Team