Inspectors from Pinal County Environmental Services found violations at four of the establishments they visited May 31-June 15. Two were given an excellent rating.
Dells’ Express Pizza (inspected June 2)
TT’s Catering (inspected June 2)
Aliberto’s Mexican Food (inspected May 31)
- Date marking: Several open containers of shredded beef, rolled tacos, beef broth and soup in cooler without date marks
- Cooling: Temperature of cooked and blended salsa in cooler 77-78°F (<41°F required)
Honeycutt Coffee (inspected June 2)
- Expired date marks: Open container of cut turkey in cooler with expired date mark.
- Damage to surfaces: Tile countertop near drip station damaged.
- Maintenance of equipment: No drain line in drink line jockey box; dripping into bucket.
- Cleanliness of walls: Wall at drink station damaged.
Native Grill & Wings (inspected June 2)
- Cold holding: Temperature of lettuce in prep cooler 58-61°F (<41°F required).
- Cooling methods: Temperature of lettuce in walk-in cooler 49-53°F (<41°F required).
- Identifying containers: Five chemical spray bottles in kitchen and bar without labels or labeled incorrectly.
- Equipment: Handle on slicer held together with electrical tape.
The New HQ (inspected June 2)
- Cold holding: Temperature of cooked sausage in prep cooler 63°F (<41°F required).
- Hot holding: Temperatures of cooked ground pork and beef in stove 97-102°F (>135°F required).
- Cooling methods: Cut cabbage/slaw in closed bucket in walk-in cooler; should be in a shallow pan to chill quickly.
- Cleanliness of walls: Wall behind sink severely damaged.