The most expensive home sold in Maricopa Dec. 16-Jan. 15 was a two-bedroom home in Province, selling for $365,000. It was on the market less than a month. The home was previously on the market in June 2017 for $10,000 more. Though the asking price this time was near that, owners accepted the lower offer.
1. 42576 W. Blue Suede Shoes Lane
Sold: Jan. 3
Purchase price: $365,000
Price per square foot: $130.12|
Days on market: 20
Builder: Engle Homes
Year built: 2004
Features: Lakefront property with patios front and back, three-car garage, lots of storage, rotunda entry, great views
Lister’s agent: Mary Jo Santistevan, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Arizona
Seller’s agent: Diane Welch, The Daniel Montez Real Estate Group
2. 40966 W. Desert Fairways Drive, Rancho El Dorado, $345,000
3. 20959 N. Sweet Dreams Drive, Province, $325,000
4. 40637 W. Hopper Drive, Homestead, $295,000
5. 42959 N. Mallard Road, Province, $287,000
This item appears in the February issue of InMaricopa.