The least expensive home sold in Maricopa from July 16 to Aug. 15 was on a corner lot in Tortosa. A victim of the recession (it once sold for $750), it made a gradual comeback. It’s selling price of $158,000 is 66 percent higher than its last selling price in 2013. The standard three-bedroom home has a split floor plan and a covered patio in the backyard.
- 19352 N. Costa Verdez Ave.
Sold: Aug. 15
Purchase price: $158,000
Square footage: 1,370
Price per square foot: $115.33
Days on market: 9
Year built: 2006
Features: Tile flooring, dual sinks in master bath, grass back yard, 5,663-square-foot lot
Listing agent: Chad Crimmins, Elite Real Estate Pros
Selling agent: Michael Colletti, Realty ONE Group
- 35616 W. Costa Blanca Drive, Tortosa ……..$160,000
- 36997 W. Amalfi Ave., Sorrento, ………………$164,000
- 41988 W. Colby Drive, Rancho El Dorado… $165,000
- 43549 W. Colby Drive, Rancho El Dorado… $165,000
This item appears in the September issue of InMaricopa.