A garage wall shows damage from an electrical fire.

A home set to go on the market this week suffered fire damage Monday morning.

According to Fire Marshal Eddie Rodriguez, the home on Patricia Lane in Desert Passage was a new construction. Most of Patricia Lane consists of new homes and homes under construction.

Rodriguez said it was an electrical fire in the garage. Damage was apparently limited to a garage wall.

Earlier in the morning, cleaning ladies had smelled something odd, he said. When a work crew arrived shortly after, they smelled smoke and called 911.

The home was supposed to go on the market Tuesday, now delayed for repairs. There were no reported injuries.

NO COMMENTS

Leave a Reply