The Maricopa Chamber of Commerce hosted its 16th Annual Awards Gala at Global Water Resources April 29.
The event had a “Starry Night Prom” theme, and attendees dressed in their finest attire. Pastor David Anderson from Be Community Church gave a pre-dinner blessing, and Maricopa High School’s D.I.V.I.S.I performed the National Anthem.
The highlight of the night was the awards ceremony, which recognized outstanding individuals and businesses in the Maricopa community. The winner were:
- 911 Air Repair – Pillar of the Business Community (Large Business of the Year) award, presented by Exceptional Community Hospital.
- Maricopa Wellness Center – Small Business of the Year, presented by Felix Appliance Heating and Air.
- Angel Raymond – Sonny Dunn Citizen of the Year award, presented by A+ Charter School.
- Tim Bennett – Renate Chamberlin Volunteer of the Year award, presented by 911 Air Repair.
- Boys and Girls Club of the Sun Corridor – Non-Profit of the Year, presented by AA Raymond Law.
- Silvia Marquez – Chairman’s Award, presented by Orbitel Communications.