The most expensive home sold in Maricopa April 16 through May 15 was a lakeside house in Province that went for $375,000. That is a 2.8 percent increase in value since the last time the house was on the market in 2016 and just under $9,000 below the asking price. With a spacious floor plan and two master suites, the house included a back patio overlooking the water.
- 42419 W. Blue Suede Shoes Lane
Sold: May 15
Purchase price: $375,000
Square footage: 2,352
Price per square foot: $159.43
Days on market: 102
Year built: 2005
Features: Large kitchen, slate tile, great views, beautiful entrance courtyard and back patio, water softener, surround sound
Listing agent: Kim Gillespie, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Selling agent: Danielle M. Nichols, The Maricopa Real Estate Company
- 42403 W. Jailhouse Rock Court, Province, $362,500
- 20204 N. Snowflake Drive, Province, $362,000
- 44558 W. Venture Lane, Cobblestone Farms, $359,000
- 22076 N. Balboa Drive, Rancho El Dorado, $358,500
This item appears in the June issue of InMaricopa.