79.8 F
Maricopa
Friday, April 26, 2024

Pet photos with Easter Bunny support local animal rescue

On Saturday the Easter Bunny will be hopping into Stagestop Marketplace to meet Maricopa residents and their pets, posing with those furry friends for photos at the Desert Stars Gymnastics Studio.

Celebrate Life Family Support Center holding benefit yard sale Saturday

Celebrate Life Family Support Center will hold its benefit yard sale Saturday, March 13, beginning at 7 a.m.  

Candidates provide military background, experiences

Candidates with previous military experience, who are running for city council, include Julia Romero-Gusse, Alan Marchione and Rosalin Sanhadja (Bridger Kimball chose not to be included). Leon Potter is a candidate for the mayoral spot.

Maricopa Business Center providing 3rd year of family fun

Face painting, jumpers, balloon creations, kids' arts and crafts, raffles, chair massages, free popcorn, classic cars and live music will be just some of the attractions at Maricopa Business Center's 3rd Annual Family Festival Saturday.  

To answer your additional questions

I offer responses to those questions that time did not allow me to answer during my live chat on Feb. 18.

Where to vote tomorrow

Maricopa's Primary Election is tomorrow, March 9. This year Maricopa has a total of seven precincts, and two of them are new polling places.

MPD Weekend Report March 5 – 7, 2010

March 7, 201002:08:58 03/07/10 10-03071 DUI N JOHN WAYNE PKWY; HONEYCU E2 CIT TS W/ DUI02:25:05 03/07/10 10-03072 Music to loud N...

Additional ‘live chat’ responses from council candidate Brent Murphree

Vice Mayor Brent Murphree fielded questions from residents on Feb. 26 as part of InMaricopa.com's continuing series of 'live chats' with the candidates. The following additional questions were received after the time allotment for the live chat ended.  

City hosting Passport Day fair on March 27

The city of Maricopa will be hosting a Passport Fair on Saturday, March 27, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. to provide passport information to U.S. citizens and to accept passport applications.

Julia Romero Gusse’s responses to additional ‘live chat’ questions

Julia Romero Gusse fielded questions from residents on Feb. 23 as part of InMaricopa.com's continuing series of 'live chats' with the candidates. The following additional questions were received after the time allotment for the live chat ended.

Meet Yanni, deserted when his owners moved away

Sweet Yanni was left behind on his owners' porch when they moved out.

An open mind for mayor

I am running for mayor because I want to ensure what goes on behind the scenes happens as though the public were in the room, too.

Flick to raise food, funds for local food bank

AAM, LLC is celebrating its 20th anniversary in homeowners' association management by giving back to the community in the form of a movie in the park on Saturday, March 27.

Mayor Anthony Smith’s responses to additional ‘live chat’ questions

Mayor Anthony Smith fielded questions from residents on Feb. 16 as part of InMaricopa.com's continuing series of 'live chats' with the candidates. The following additional questions were received after the time allotment for the live chat ended.

Seniors thank Mullins for ‘giving them a home’

'Copa Seniors met Thursday morning and presented Brian Mullins with a plaque as a symbol of their gratitude for his generosity.
Maricopa
clear sky
79.8 ° F
83.8 °
75.3 °
27 %
5.8mph
0 %
Fri
80 °
Sat
79 °